I have applied several times on the career website and haven't gotten a response back
6 réponses
197 vues
Informations supplémentaires
I applied for Workday consultant positions in Accenture Paris but haven't gotten any response back, could you please advise me on the next steps to take? Thank you.
Syrine V. a posé une question à Accenture
Catégorie: Statut de candidature
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Dernière mise à jour: Monday, March 4, 2019
Mira F.
Ghita tells me you have already joined our chat! welcome back :)
Thursday, February 28, 2019
Mira F.
Usually we always send a reply to any application received : unfortunately sometimes it is difficult to manage all the applications we receive!
Mira F.
Could you please give me your full name and I will check with my collegues
Mira F.
In any case we apologies...
Kamel O.
Is Accenture tolerant towards the hijab or is it not possible to get a job at Accenture when we're a hijabi woman ?
Ghita U.
Hello Syrine, We truly apologize for this negative experience. Please do not hesitate to give me your full name and we will look further as to why you never received an answer. @Kamel, at Accenture, we truly encourage respect and authenticity at work, so I can confirm to you that hijabi women are welcome in our company :) We aim to develop an inclusive and positive work environment. We build teams of different personalities and backgrounds and make concrete commitments through several programs to encourage diversity in the workplace. I hope this answers your question. Best Regards, Ghita
Monday, March 4, 2019
La discussion est maintenant fermée et ne peut recevoir de nouveaux commentaires.