“ I have applied several times on the career website and haven't gotten a response back ”

Syrine B. a posé une question
dans le live chat Accenture : Idées reçues VS Réalités
à Accenture (Equipe RH)

28/02/2019
6 Live chat
I applied for Workday consultant positions in Accenture Paris but haven't gotten any response back, could you please advise me on the next steps to take? Thank you.
28/02/2019
Responsable Recrutement, Accenture

Ghita tells me you have already joined our chat! welcome back :)

28/02/2019

Usually we always send a reply to any application received : unfortunately sometimes it is difficult to manage all the applications we receive!

28/02/2019

Could you please give me your full name and I will check with my collegues

28/02/2019

In any case we apologies...

28/02/2019
Kamel E.

Is Accenture tolerant towards the hijab or is it not possible to get a job at Accenture when we're a hijabi woman ?

04/03/2019
Chargée De Communication Digitale, Accenture

Hello Syrine,

We truly apologize for this negative experience.
Please do not hesitate to give me your full name and we will look further as to why you never received an answer.
@Kamel, at Accenture, we truly encourage respect and authenticity at work, so I can confirm to you that hijabi women are welcome in our company :)
We aim to develop an inclusive and positive work environment. We build teams of different personalities and backgrounds and make concrete commitments through several programs to encourage diversity in the workplace.
I hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,
Ghita

Accenture

Référence mondiale du conseil et des technologies, Accenture accompagne les plus grands groupes internationaux dans leur transformation, de la stratégie à la mise en œuvre. A l’heure des révolutions liées au digital (e-commerce, cloud computing, data analytics, mobilité…), nous combinons nos expertises en stratégie, conseil, digital, technologie et gestion déléguée d’opérations pour aider nos clients à renforcer leur performance et créer de la valeur sur le long terme.

Visiter le site