With passion to learn security, how can one change the path from MS application support engineer to Security
Photo de Tristan
Photo de Tristan
11 réponses
113 vues
Informations supplémentaires
Sorry, last chat session was disconnected due to connectivity
Shraddha D. a posé une question à Accenture
Catégorie: Conseils de carrière
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Dernière mise à jour: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Photo de Tristan E.
Tristan E.
Manager Sécurité
I replied to your last question with : Did you have any experience yet with security? We have 5 offers and one of them is application security, maybe it's the one which is the closest to your present experience as an application support engineer.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Shraddha D.
Hi Tristan, I don't have experience in security. Well i am glad about the offers but i would like to know about it more and kind of role it offers to the organization
Photo de Tristan E.
Tristan E.
Manager Sécurité
I can't detail all the kind of jobs there is in Security it's too broad but basically we help our clients to improve their security resilience by helping them from strategy to implementation and managed services. Thus the kind of job can be very different, for exemple I'm working on compliance to an European law called GDPR and Raphaël is working on deploying Identity and Access Management on B2B and B2C for his client.
Photo de Tristan E.
Tristan E.
Manager Sécurité
It can be very technical or very functional it depends on what you want to do ;)
Shraddha D.
Oh that's great. Well my main concern is learning as more technologies as learning keeps you going on and on. As I have skills mainly in MS technologies, i guess taking up application security opportunity would be a new and exciting comparatively. :)
Photo de Tristan E.
Tristan E.
Manager Sécurité
Yes, and even if we have a strong partnership with MS, we work closely also with a lot of other editors on a variety of subjects so if you like to discover new technologies and learn new things I think Accenture is the right place ;)
Shraddha D.
Wonderful. I am really excited to join Accenture. My last company was Microsoft bangalore but due to relocation i couldn't continue. So how to be in touch with you and others for my next step
Photo de Tristan E.
Tristan E.
Manager Sécurité
You can to the Accenture Career website and look for the offer that best suit what you want to do and learn https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers
Shraddha D.
Okay I have registered there just couple of days ago. However really appreciate your time and patience. It was great talking to you.
Photo de Tristan E.
Tristan E.
Manager Sécurité
It was great talking to you too, good luck for your career change and for your application to Accenture :-)
Shraddha D.
Thank you. :)
La discussion est maintenant fermée et ne peut recevoir de nouveaux commentaires.